27 February 2010

Boots

I want to express my undying love for boots... all colours, all styles! I just Love them!
I have worn mine to death this winter and the time is upon us to hunt another amazing pair out and slowly ruin them too....
This is my pair of boots



(RIVER ISLAND BOOTS - MY PHOTO)
River Island did a great range of boots this winter... but now i need some festival boots.... so if you have any suggestions dont hesistate to comment

DR MARTENS! i am loving the colours!


Cherryflava

The purple patent one's are my FAV!
http://www.drmartens.com

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/DrMartens-Pascal-8-Eye-Boot/invt/5318428571352&bklist=icat,5,shop,womens,shoes,wboots


(urbanoutfitters)

I WANT THEM NOW!

BESS- only like £430..... GEE'S!

(net-a-porter)
THEY ARE AMAZING!!

On another note how total disgusting are the new L.V boots that lara stone is modelling in the new ss'10 adverts!!


google
Horrible - although i wouldnt care if i was lara stone and being book by L.Vuitton!

if you have any suggestions! please comment! x x

No comments:

Post a Comment